Fork me on GitHub

All Better?

03 Jun 2009

Since the new site went up last year, I've had scattered reports of various problems. Yesterday, I think I managed to sort them out. Turns out most of the problems were caused by an overaggressive filter, which I have now pruned to enable some common folks to access the site. Things that were previously affected include:

  1. Google Reader was unable to view the RSS feed.
  2. MSN/Live/Bing was unable to crawl the site (give it time to start showing up).
  3. Blackberry devices would get errors trying to access the site.

In addition, I noticed that ZTnet had stopped providing the nameservers for, so I switched them over to new ones that point to this site. While I was there I made the canonical site name, and changed all the aliases to redirect there.